Sorry for the late update. Here is the plan for the next 3 weeks with Jumpin Jazz. All sectionals will likely be on Mr PC and Fly me to the Moon.
1. Flutes/Clarinets have a sectional with Sarah Case in the practice rooms while I work with the rest of the band.
2. Sarah works with the full band after break for 20-30min and then I take over.
1. I will direct the full first half.
2. Brass will have a short sectional with Laurel Ralston in the practice rooms and then she will work with the full band.
1. Saxophones have a sectional with Zac Sedlar in the practice rooms while I work with the rest of the band. It will likely be split into Altos for a bit and then Tenor/Bari for a bit.
2. Zac works with the full band after break for 20-30min and then I take over.
This will be an awesome experience for all involved 🙂 We will get to see many different methods for jazz and musical technique in general. It is always a positive to learn music from several different teachers.
See y’all soon,